Latest Update (14th September 2018): Uttar Pradesh Education Department will soon release the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 Candidates may Apply for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Notification at www.upbed.nic.in
UP B.Ed Application Form 2018
Dear Job Seekers, are you keenly waiting for the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Application Form 2018. So, we have good news for all those participants because we are going to discuss each & every detailed information about the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 in the below description of the article. All the interested contenders must read this full article properly & grab all the detailed information from here. Students may apply online for the application form from the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Education Department that is www.upbed.nic.in. For more information, participants can check our careerjobs360 official website & get all the latest updates from here.
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Notification 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Education Department will soon release the UP B.Ed Registration Form 2018 on its official website. The Uttar Pradesh Education Department is going to conduct the Joint Entrance Test Examination in the month of May 2018 at the various examination centers in Uttar Pradesh state for the applicants who want to take admission in B.Ed Course in the well reputed Institute. All the Interested and Eligible candidates may fill the Online UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2018 from the official website of the department that is www.upbed.nic.in on or before the deadline date which is available shortly. Other information about the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Notification 2018 such as age limitation, educational qualification, application fee, Selection Procedure and how to Fill Online Application form etc., are mentioned below in the article.
www.upbed.nic.in Application Form 2018 Details
|Name of the University||Uttar Pradesh Education Department|
|Information About||UP B.Ed Application Form 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of the Examination||UP B.Ed Examination 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||15th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||15th March 2018|
|Category of Post||Application form 2018|
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Uttar Pradesh Government will be published soon the UP B.ED JEE Admission Form 2018 for admission in UP College for B.ED Course. All the aspirants can see all the details from here. The application form submission will commence very soon. This year UP B.Ed JEE Examination Will be organized in the month of May 2018. On the Basis of UP B.Ed JEE Scores 2018, applicants can get admission to B.Ed Courses in various Govt., Aided or Self-Financed Colleges & Universities located across the state.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in the relevant Stream from a recognized university or institutions. For more details, aspirants must visit the official website of the department.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulation.
- For General & OBC category must have to pay application form fee of Rs 1000/-
- For Reserved category must have to pay application form fee of Rs 550/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Marks.
- Starting Date of UP B.Ed Application form – 15th February 2018
- Last date for registration form– 15th March 2018
- Deadline for application form Fees – 15th March 2018
- Date of B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination – 11th April 2018
- Announcement of result card – 10th to 15th May 2018
- Date of counseling – 01st to 30th June 2018
Way to Apply for the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018
All the interested and skilled participants who are going to fill online applications they may read the official advertisement for eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If you are eligible then you may fill the application and submit it on or before the closing date which is available soon. Here we are providing some simple steps for fill the application form. You must have a look at the given steps below in the article.
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Education Department that is upbed.nic.in.
- Then, on the home page go to the notification section and find out the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 Notification Link.
- After that, open the notification on the next page and read the notification very attentively before filling the online application form.
- Then, the login page will open in front of you.
- Now, Fill the application form with all the right data and attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Submit the application form fee.
- At last, Take the printout copy of the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Application Form 2018 & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.upbed.nic.in