Uttar Pradesh police recruitment board are inviting online application from the eligible candidates for several constable posts in civil police. Those candidates who have completed 10+2 course and also have met the other educational and physical requirements they can go through the following requirement advertisement. By reading the full notification they can also be able to apply online.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 for 49568 Constable Posts
- The press release for this job was issued on 19/10/2018.
- The notification released on 16/11/2018
- Application started from 19/11/2018.
- Last date for applying online is 08/12/2018.
- Offline fees can be paid till 10/12/2018 whereas last date of online fee payment is 08/12/2018.
- Admit cards will be available from decemeber’2018 and exam is scheduled to be held on 04-05 January ’2019.
- Application fee is ₹400/- for general and OBC candidates.
- SC and ST candidates also have to pay ₹400/-.
Any kind of online payment can be made through debit card, credit card or net banking.
Offline E-challan payment mode is also available.
- Must have completed 10+2 from any recognized board in India.
Physical eligibility criteria:
- For male general/OBC /SC candidates height should be 168 cms, chest should be 79-84 cms. Whereas they also need to complete a 4.8 KM running within 25
- For male ST candidates height should be160 cms, chest should be 77-82 cms, Whereas they also need to complete a 4.8 KM running within 25
- For female general/OBC /SC candidates height should be 152 cms. Whereas they also need to complete a 2.4 KM running within 14 minute.
- For female ST candidates height should be 147 cms. Whereas they also need to complete a 2.4 KM running within 14 minute.
- The vacancy is for total 49568 posts. Where 31360 candidates are required for civil police constable post and rest 18208 vacancies are for constable in reserved territorial armed force.
- Age limit is 18-23 for male and 18-26 for female as on 01/07/2018
Pay Scale (For Jobs):
- Basic pay band is ₹ 5200-20200 with a grade pay of ₹ 2000.
- Selection is based on the result of written exam, DV and PST exam.
How to Apply? (Step by step guide):-
- Basic system requirements for filling the form is internet explorer(version 10 to 11) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61) or Google chrome(version 50 to 69)
- Instructions for filling the form are very simple. The marked field are needed to be filling up.
- Personal details, educational qualification must be filled up properly with care.
- Scanned copy of required documents needs to be uploaded.
- Payment details criteria should be followed with a successful payment.
- Interested candidates can directly apply for this job through the official website www.prpb.gov.in.