In Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released the notification for the post of 69000 Assistant Teacher. Online application is asked from the entitled candidates to fill the unoccupied post for Assistant Teacher in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can smear through connected mode from 6th December 2018 to 20th December 2018.
Complete aspect about UPTET Assistant Teacher application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links can be check from the page below.
Candidates must have Bachelor degree with B.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.T.C Exam Passed/ Primary Level UPTET/ CTET Exam Passed from recognized university. Applicant age limit should be 40 years. Applicants should submit online application only. Candidates have to pay compulsory fee and make the payment through online. UPBEB will conduct a written examination for assortment of suitable candidates. After that nominated candidates will be appointed on anywhere in Uttar Pradesh state. More details of UPBEB upcoming notifications, latest jobs, result, merit list, selection list and etc. will get uploaded on official website.
UPBEB Admit Card and Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Total Vacancies: Approx 69000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Candidates should have finished Maximum 40 Years. For Age Relaxation Details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification and Website.
Education Qualification: Candidate should Own Bachelor Degree in any stream from any Recognized University and a minimum of 2 years DELEd/BTC Exam Passed and also with Prime level UPTET/CTET Exam qualified applicants can apply for this post.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be built and on Written Examination basis.
Application : Fees for General/OBC- Rs.600/-, SC/ST- Rs.400/-, PWD- No Fee. Candidates can make the expense through Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
UPBEB Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
- Eligible and Interested applicants can apply connected through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website www.atrexam.upsdc.gov.in of UP Basic Edification Department before 20th of December 2018.
Details of UPBEB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.12.2018|
You may appointment Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will grow up more information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check on the official website regularly to get newest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Assistant Teacher Posts
- Candidates must have Bachelor degree with B.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.T.C Exam Passed/ Primary Level UPTET/ CTET Exam Passed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicant should be of age maximum 40 years.
- Check notice for age limit and relaxation.
- Applicants will only be selected on the basis of written examination.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Rs.600 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ ST candidates & no fee for PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should make the payment through online.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Jobs 2019
- Go to official website gov.in.
- The announcement for Assistant teacher Posts click on the advertisement.
- Notice will open read it and check your Eligibility.
- To apply enter your credential correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit key and take the print of the application form.