UPPCL Recruitment 2019 is for total 4102 No. of Vacancies. The UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) has recently released an online notification of the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Technician (Line). As per the guidelines & instructions mentioned in the official notification, any eligible & interested candidates belongs to Indian citizenship can check the detailed eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Mode of Fee Payment, Selection Procedure and many other exams related updated information to take a chance in applying for this latest Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2019 without any delay. For many candidates, it must be difficult to read in details the actual official PDF notification due to time shortage. So, in our blog, such candidates can easily find the basic information related to this exam in an instant view.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of the Corporation||UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)|
|No. of Vacancies||4102|
|Post Name||Technician (Line)|
|Job Category||The job of UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)|
|Age Limit||In minimum 18 years & in maximum 40 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs.27200/-Rs.86100/- of Level- 4 along with other Allowances|
|Date of Application Submission||01-Apr-2019 to 30-Apr-2019|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submitting||01-May-2019|
|Date of Exam||In the 2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card Downloading||Admit card have to download from the corporation’s own official website.|
|Official Website Address||http://www.uppcl.org/|
|Advertisement No.||‘02/VSA/2019/Technician (Line)’|
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification of the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates should have a passing qualification of minimum 10th class with Science and Mathematics subject or its equivalent from the UP board or any of the recognized Institute in India.
- It is required to have two year’s all-India or state business certificate (NCVT/SCVT) in any of the following trade as a regular student:
- In Wireman.
- Should have minimum computer knowledge.
- As per the basic Skill Test: Candidates is required to qualify the basic work test, the test related to the Technician (Line).
Limit Of The Application Fee For Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Category wise application fee shall be followed (As per based on the previous recruitment):
|Caste Category||Application Fee Limit|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.700/-|
|For Other Unreserved Categories||Rs.1000/-|
Mode of Application Fee Payment:
The Examination Fee/Application Fee will be paid only through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or SBI Challan at the official website of the UPPCL http://www.uppcl.org/.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019) for the UPPCL recruitment 2019:
- Age limit of the candidates in minimum have to 18 years & in maximum have to be 40 years.
- The upper Age Relaxation is decided as per Govt. rules like:
- For SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), Freedom Fighter & retired soldiers belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh the maximum age limit is exempted 05 years.
- Retired Soldiers (As per the described ordinance of Uttar Pradesh, the soldiers who have served at least 05 years in defense) they will be offered the age limit in maximum 15 years by adding 03 years of serving limit in defense.
- For the benefit of reservation, candidates should be an original native of Uttar Pradesh.
- For PWD candidates no reservation is kept, so any PWD candidates should not apply for the above mentioned post of the Technician (Line).
- For more details of the age limit, candidates should visit the official notification of the UPPCL Technician (Line).
Selection Procedure for the UPPCL Recruitment 2019:
- Selection will be based on online written Exam (CBT).
- In the written exam, the question paper is divided into two sections and its timing is kept up to 03 hours.
First Section of the Paper:
- The first section of the paper will be written ‘CCC’ level based on the NIELIT related to computer knowledge. This part will be a total of 50 questions based. In every question, 01 marks will be given. The maximum marks in this overall part will be of 50 marks. In every wrong answer, ¼ marks will be cut.
- In the first part of the computer skill, it is necessary to get 20 marks to reach the Second level of the evaluation of the exam.
- The marks are obtained in the first part of the computer skill exam will not be considered for merit marks.
Second Section of the Paper:
- In the second section, the question paper will be based on product related questions. Every question will carry 01 marks of which for every wrong answer ¼ marks will be cut.
- For Selection, candidates are required to secure at least 33.5% marks in the second section. That means those candidates who can secure less than 67 marks in the overall paper will be out of the selection.
|SI. No.||Course||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Studies & Logical Knowledge||20||20|
|2.||General Hindi (Of Normal High School Level)||15||15|
|3.||General English (OF Normal High School Level)||15||15|
How to Apply for the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Open the official website of the UPPCL Corporation at http://www.uppcl.org.
- Now go to the link(Apply Online concerned to Advertisement. No. ‘02/VSA/2019/Technician (Line)) to fill the application of the post of Technician (Line).
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen of ‘How to Apply’ understand it properly and click on it to fill the prescribed format of the application.
- After filling the application, have to make the payment as per the guidelines mentioned in the official notification.
- Finally, have to take the printout of the submitting application form and the payment receipt paper for future use.
- Every candidate is advised by the UPPCL that they have to keep their registered E-mail ID & Mobile No. up to the upcoming final result of the UPPCL recruitment 2019.