Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission is now availing for the best of 1615 applicants. Vast staffing is now announced by the UP Government. To be a part of the UPSRLM Recruitment applicants must be under the eligibility criterion. The basic educational criterion covers UP/ PG Degree in applicable field. Experienced applicants for around 7 years at the maximum stretch is most wanted by the Rural Livelihoods Mission. The age boundary differs between 40 years to 55 years. Those who are designated for the respected position will get the best salary package by the Board. Significant Dates and Notified links that are necessary for applying the post is listed at the bottom of the section. Scroll down and get the whole details about the Block Mission Manager, Account Assistant & Various Vacancy announced in the month of December 2018.
UPSRLM Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those of interested applicants can check the eligibility criteria section as this is most significant to apply for the UP Recruitment. Go through all the educational qualifications and age boundary for each post and once satisfied go other details of the 1615 posts. This section contains Application Fee, Selection procedure and pay scale details for each post of UPSRLM. For entire details refer through the Official Notification link given below this section.
Applicants should have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, Diploma, CA, ICWA From any Recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification. Applicants should have minimum experience of 1 year to 7 years in the relevant. To have detailed information about the educational details’ applicants can refer the Official Notification link given below.
- For State Mission Manager Posts 55 years is the age boundary
- For all other posts, 40 years is the age boundary
- For SC/ ST Applicants – 05 years
- For OBC Applicants – 03 years
UPSRLM Application Fee:
There is no application fee for all the category of applicants those who apply for the UPSRLM Vacancies
Selection Process for UPSRLM Jobs:
Applicants are selected for UP State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
Pay Scale Salary for 1615 Vacancies
UPSRLM Recruitment 2019 – Online Application
Those applicants who have checked and are under the given eligibility details of Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission can go for the Application Processing. This Online procedure would close on 08th January 2019. Therefore, eligible applicants can register by using the following steps. Make certain you go through the official notification prudently so that you may get to know the complete details regarding the UPSRLM Vacancy 2019.
How to Apply for UPSRLM Jobs 2019
- Download the Official Notification and read all the details in the notification.
- Click on Apply Online link and go through the complete details that are listed.
- If you are a new user go for the New Registration tab.
- Fill the basic details and get your registration id and password.
- Make use of this Username ID and Password and login to the portal.
- Then go for the respected post submission details in UPSRLM Website.
- Once you are done with all the details recheck the information.
- Upload necessary documents they asked for in the Notification.
- Take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button to end up.