Vijaya Bank has recently released the Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 330 Probationary Assistant Manager Posts at www.vijayabank.com
Vijaya Bank Notification 2018
There is exciting news for all those contestants who want to do a Job in Banking Sector & seeking for the same here and there on the internet sources. Here, in this post, we are going to provide all the vital information related to the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested and hardworking individuals who want to make their career bright in the banking sector then they must read this given post properly and collect all the detailed information from here. Aspirants may apply online for this given Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of the Vijaya Bank department which is www.vijayabank.com. For more details, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 website & stay in touch with us for future purpose.
Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018
Vijaya Bank has recently released the official advertisement for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 on its official website. The Vijaya Bank department is going to recruit eligible & skilled candidates for 330 numbers of posts Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking Stream posts in the department. This is the good opportunity for the applicants who are searching for the Bank Job from a very long time. Interested and skilled aspirants may apply for the Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Eligible aspirants may fill the online application form of Vijaya bank on or before the due date which is 27th September 2018 by the bank. You can check all the eligible detail about the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) Job 2018 such as age limit, age relaxation, required qualification, selection process & other various details etc are mentioned below in the article.
vijayabank.com Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Vijaya Bank|
|Information Regarding||Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Available Posts||330 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking Stream posts|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12th September 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27th September 2018|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
About Vijaya Bank
The Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank with its corporate office is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is one of the nationalized banks in our country. The Vijaya Bank offers a wide range of financial products & services to clients through its various delivery channels. The Vijaya bank has a network of two thousand thirty-one branches throughout the country & over four thousand customer touch points including 2001 ATMs. The Vijaya Bank was established by a group of farmers led by A. B. Shetty on 23rd October in the year 1931 in Mangaluru in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria which are provided in the Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Notification 2018 to apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates must have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. AND
- Candidates must have MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full-time course from a reputed institution (2/ 3-year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/Economics/Law.(OR) CA (OR) ICWA (OR) CS.
Age Limitation: Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 21 years of age and maximum age limit of the aspirants is 30 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the terms and conditions of the government.
- For UR/ OBC Category must have to pay of Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Category must have to pay of Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: The contestants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following stages which is going to be conducted by Vijaya Bank.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||12th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||27th September 2018|
Way to Apply for the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
- First of all, willing and interested aspirants need to visit the official website of the Vijaya Bank that is www.vijayabank.com.
- Search for the official link to download the Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Now, Download the notification and read all the eligibility criteria and the instructions mentioned in the notification very carefully.
- Click on the apply online link and then open it in a new homepage.
- Fill all the details in the application form attentively.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required document in the format specified by the department.
- Finally, click on the submit button and submit all the details.
- Pay the application fees if required.
- Take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for the future reference.
Official Website: www.vijayabank.com