The wait is finally over! WBUHS (West Bengal University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2019) has taken out the official Notification, it has released a total of 175 official posts for various roles. The application link is now active. Candidates who have been eagerly waiting since a very long time can go to the official website and apply now! West Bengal University of Health Sciences is looking for very motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join them. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply.
The brief detail in respect to the WBUHS (West Bengal University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2019)
Name of the Institution: WBUHS Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 175 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Locations: West Bengal
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the WBUHS Recruitment 2019: Important Dates:
Tentative Dates of All These Events
|Beginning date of online registration||25th March 2019|
|Closing date of online registration||15th April 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the WBUHS Recruitment 2019:
|P.A. to Principal|
|Medical Technologist (Laboratory)|
|Junior Assistant (Caretaker)|
|Junior Peon (GDA|
|Dome/Dissection Hall Attendant
WBUHS Recruitment 2019: – Education Qualification:
1. A candidate who wishes to apply for WBUHS (West Bengal University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2019) should have passed 10, 12th, Diploma, Under Graduation, Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
Pay Scale of Jobs in WBUHS Recruitment 2019:
The Pay scale for jobs is Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- Per Month
WBUHS Recruitment 2019: – Age Restriction:
The candidates who wish to apply for WBUHS (West Bengal University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2019) should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years.
Application Fee Limit: WBUHS Recruitment 2019:
|For SC, ST, PWD, Female Candidates, Departmental candidates, Ex-Servicemen||Rs 250|
|For General or OBC Candidates||Rs 500|
WBUHS Recruitment 2019: – Mode of payment
The candidate who is wishing to apply can apply online through: Debit card, credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash or mobile wallets.
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The WBUHS Recruitment 2019:
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Go to the official website of the organization and open that link: www.wbuhs.ac.in
Step-2: Then at the bottom of the home page click on the link “Recruitment Careers”.
Step-3: A new page will open here; have to click on a link named “WBUHS (West Bengal University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2019)”
Step-4 After that, the candidate has to read all the mentioned instructions carefully in the advertisement’s pdf file.
Step-5: Then, have to press the “Apply Online” link to fill the application form with relevant details.
Step-6: After filling the details in the application, on the next page the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, certificates, and the digital signature.
Step-7: Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the proof copy of the e-receipt.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. At the time when pre-revised pay scale(s) are mentioned in the application, the revised pay scales shall also be shown. Same way, when the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the pre-revised pay scale(s) shall be shown
5. If West Bengal University of Health Sciences department receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
6. The post is for West Bengal Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in West Bengal
WBUHS Recruitment 2019: – Process of selection
- Written Exam
- Voice Test – Viva
- Document Verification