Latest Update (20th December 2017): Western Central Railway Department has recently released the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1160 WCR ITI Trade Posts at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Central Railway Notification 2017
Hey Guys, are you keenly waiting for the WCR Western Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017? So, we have great news for those participants who want to do a government job in Railway Recruitment Board, Western Central Railway department. Here, in this article, we are going describe all the detailed information about the WCR Apprentice Vacancy 2017 in the following sections of the article. All the eligible and hard working aspirants must read this full article & then apply for this railway recruitment board, Western Central Railway from the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Western Railway department that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. For more information, candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web portal and stay connected with us for further use.
WCR Western Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Western Central Railway Department has recently released the official notification for West Central Railway Vacancy 2017 for hiring eligible and hard working aspirants on 1160 Posts of Trade Apprentice Posts in the department. Contestants who want to make their career bright in Western Central Railway department then they must not miss this opportunity & they may apply online for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 from the official portal of Western Central Railway which is given at the end of this article. The interested and eligible aspirants may send the application forms of WCR Railway ITI Trade Jobs 2017 on or before the closing date which is 20th December 2017. Moreover, information such as Academic qualification, selection process, age criteria, application form fees, and how to apply, etc., given below in the article. Candidates can kindly go through it before applying for the vacancy.
www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Detail
|Name of the Department||Western Central Railway Department|
|Information Regarding||West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||1160 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
Western Central Railway Division-Wise Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies||Deadline date Date|
|WCR Bhopal Division||345 Posts||20th December 2017|
|Also, Electric Mechanic||22|
|WCR Bhopal Sawari Dibba Factory||113 Posts||19th December 2017|
|Fitter (Non-ITI Posts)||08|
|WCR Kota Division||295 Posts||08th December 2017|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||17|
|WCR Jabalpur Division||407 Posts||08th December 2017|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||12|
|Also, Crane Operator||02|
WCR Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
West Central Railway has inviting various application forms from the eligible and skilled candidates for 1160posts of trade apprentice in the department. Interested and skilled applicants must read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc.
- Candidate’s age limit must be between 15 years to 24 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category of aspirants as per the govt. rules and regulations.
- Interested Aspirants must have completed the 10th/12th degree or equivalent degree with 50% marks is eligible to apply for the West Central Railway Jobs 2017-18.
Application Form Fee
- SC/ST/PH Category aspirants must have to pay Rs. 70/- as Application form fee.
- Contenders who are belonging to other categories they must have to pay Rs. 170/- as Application form fee.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Western Central Railway Department.
Way to Apply for Western Central Railway WCR ITI Trade Recruitment 2017?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for this Western Central Railway Jobs 2017 then they must read the eligibility conditions from the official advertisement of the recruitment through the official web portal of the department. If you are eligible then fill the application form & submit it to the concerned division on or before the deadline date. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for the WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 easily.
- Firstly, willing aspirants must have to go to the official website Western Central Railway Department i.e. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, go to the homepage and Search out the WCR ITI Trade Recruitment 2017official notification link.
- Then, click on the notification link and open it on the next page.
- After that, you must Read the given instructions very carefully from the official notification before applying for the empty posts.
- Now, download the application form.
- Then fill the asked details on the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the requisite credentials with the application form
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Now, submit the application form on or before the deadline date.
- Remit the Application Form Fee.
- At Last, get the hard copy of the application form & keep it safe for future use.
In this article, we mentioned all the information related to Western Central Railway Recruitment 2017 in the above description of the article. All the interested and skilled candidates must read this article and then apply for this recruitment. If any of the candidates face any kind of problem they can comment on the below query box then we will help you as soon as possible. For more information, you can check our official website regularly and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us.
WCR Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in