Latest Update (28th November 2017): Western Railway Department has released the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1306 Posts of Apprentice Posts at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Notification 2017
Hey Guys, are you keenly waiting for the WR Western Railway Recruitment 2017? So, we have great news for those participants who want to do a government job in Railway Recruitment Board, Western Railway department. Here, in this article, we are going share all the information about the WR Apprentice Vacancy 2017 in the following sections of the article. All the eligible and hardworking candidates must read this full article & then apply for this railway recruitment board from the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Western Railway department that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. For more information, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 portal & stay connected with us for further reference.
RRCCR Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2196 Trade Apprentices Posts
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Western Railway Department has released the official advertisement for Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2017 for hiring eligible and hard working candidates on 1306 Posts of Apprentice Posts in the department. Contenders who want to make their career glowing in Western Railway department then they must not miss this opportunity & they may apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2017 from the official portal of Western Railway which is given at the end of this article. The interested aspirants may send the application forms of WR Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 on or before the closing date on the given postal address. Moreover, information such as Academic qualification, selection procedure, age criteria, application form fees, how to apply, etc., given below in the article. Contenders Kindly go through it before applying for the vacancy.
RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2017 Apply for 345 Assistant Loco Pilot Technician Posts
RRB ALP Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 23801 Railway ALP Latest Notification
wr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Detail
|Name of the Department||Western Railway Department|
|Information Regarding||Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||1306 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Apprentice Posts|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Western Railway Division-Wise Vacancy 2017 Details
|Division Name||Total Number of Posts|
|Vadodara (Divisional Office)||229|
|Pratapnagar Workshop, Vadodara||43|
Western Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Contenders must have completed SSC (10th) with ITI in relevant trade from any recognized Institute. You need to visit the of official notification to get more details related to the educational details.
Age Limitation as on 24th October 2017:
- Minimum age limit of the participants is 15 Years.
- Maximum age limit of the participants is 24 years.
- Upper age limit is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST aspirants and 03 years for OBC aspirants.
Application Form Fee:
- General & OBC Category of Candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women of Candidates are exempted from the application form fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list which will be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the aspirant in both matriculation & ITI examination.
|Closing date for Receipt of Application Form for Mumbai Division||09.11.2017|
|Closing date for Receipt of Application Form for Ahmedabad Division||12.11.2017|
|Closing date for Receipt of Application Form for Rajkot Division||17.11.2017|
|Closing date for Receipt of Application Form for Vadodara Division Office||23.11.2017|
|Closing date for Receipt of Application Form for Vadodara Pratapnagar Workshop||29.11.2017|
Way to Apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
Interested Contenders who are willing to apply for this Western Railway Jobs 2017 then they must read the eligibility criteria from the official notification of the recruitment through the official portal of the department. If you are eligible then fill the application form and submit it to the concerned division on or before the deadline date. Here we have provided some simple steps to apply for the WR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 easily.
- Firstly, you must have to go to the official website Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway i.e. www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, go to the homepage and Search out the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017official notification link.
- Then, click on the necessary notification link and open it in the next page.
- After that, you must Read the given instructions very carefully from the official notification before applying for the vacant posts.
- Now, download the application form.
- Then fill the asked details in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the requisite documents with the application form
- Affix the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Now, send the dully filled prescribed format application form to concerned division.
- Remit the Application Form Fee.
- Finally, get the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Here, we provide all the details regarding the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 in the above description of the article. All the eligible candidates are able to apply for the given vacant posts from the official website of the department. All the given information in the above article are accurate if still any candidate facing problem while applying for the given vacancy then they may leave a comment in the below comment box after that we will help them as soon as possible. For more information candidates can bookmark our page and stay connected with us.
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in